The Advantages of Wooden Kitchen Cabinets
Most real estate agents will advise you that there is nothing more inviting to potential home buyers than natural wood kitchen cabinets, because they bring a sense of luxury and charm into any kitchen. There are many other attributes of hardwood kitchen cabinets.
1. Natural wood cabinets compliment any kitchen style. There are actually certain traditions concerning the woods and finishes most often used in numerous kitchen trends, together with customs about cabinet door styles. For instance, a darker hardwood like ebony, mahogany or cherry is most suitable in a classic, country or eclectic style kitchen. It would rarely be used in latest styles.
2. Wood cabinets are tough and durable. Wood base cabinets will definitely support any kind of counter top material, such as stone (granite, slate, marble, or concrete), and they hold up well under heavy use, in addition to steam and heat. Most small dings, nicks or scuff marks can be easily repaired. Over time, wood can be re-finished, repaired, cleaned and in many cases, painted or stained.
3. Solid wood cabinets are clearly better than any material that’s MDF or veneered. Cabinets which were constructed with glue should be thoroughly maintained due to the fact that the glue shall be weakened by the moisture as time passes and the laminate or veneer will start to curl or peel. Real wood cannot curl or peel.
4. Hardwood kitchen cabinets can be bought in an assortment of wood selections and stains, allowing a homeowner to settle on the color and wood that best suit the theme and décor of their home. Various woods can be completed in a number of ways to make a terrific surface.
5. Wood cabinets are safe. Unlike metal cabinets, there’s nothing in wood cabinets that could chemically affect the food stored in them.
6. Wood kitchen cabinets will not ever go out of style. Because of this their beauty and warmth improve the look and value of your house when it’s time to market it.
Discovering these points, you now have a better understanding on why people want real wood kitchen cabinets instead of any other variety.